Currensee is hiring Business Development Representatives in our swanky North End office who will be responsible for selling the Currensee Trade Leaders Investment Program to new customers. The successful candidates will make calls with the goal of scheduling web-based product demonstrations that lead to new account openings. The preferred candidate will be a recent college graduate or have a 1 or 2 years of work experience with a track record of success. The candidate must have a fun and engaging personality, a competitive work ethic and be comfortable learning and adopting new technologies. The candidate must possess the desire to work and succeed in a sales operation in a startup environment.
This job is ideally suited for someone who is seeking a long-term career in sales or business development. This is a role that is well suited for someone who desires to work in a highly collaborative organization that provides growth potential and significant upside reward. At a minimum, the individual should possess a bachelor's degree.
- Make phone calls every day and engage in conversations designed to discover opportunities
- With training, research and identify prospective customer contacts, learn to inform customers of the value of our product
- Consistently meet and exceed goals
Key Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree
- This position is based in downtown Boston, MA. Only local candidates need apply
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal - bilingual a real plus
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people successfully, either in person or over the phone, to lead or persuade, overcome challenges, and organize activity
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
Ideal Personal Profile:
- Enthusiastic, disciplined and hard working individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a startup environment
- Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution, persuasion and negotiating skills
- Must be an excellent listener and be able to clearly discuss business value propositions with executive level contacts
Think you've got what it takes? Send cover letter, resume, and anything else we should know to firstname.lastname@example.org.